Harry Potter casting v A Very Potter Senior Year
My friend live in Phoenix. She is starkid-fan. Does someone live there too?
Eric Kahn Gale - co-writer, their friend, and he made:
1) “Night Call” - an Eric Kahn Gale film starring Chris Allen and Nick Lang. (And assistant directed by Matt Lang)
2) “The Harder They Fall” - Eric Kahn Gale’s first project, starring Nick Lang and Chris Allen. (and featuring Brian Holden!)
(Note: It was also written & edited by Nick, Matt, and Eric
Voldy-Bellatrix - fan rehearsal
LTD is amazing fanfic abbout Up and Taz, the characters from “starship”.
And you can read it on russian too))
It’s been quite a year. I still can’t believe that last June, I was plotting how best to kill off poor Pedro, and today I get to ecstatically announce that since its Christmas release, the Learning to Dance ebook has been downloaded more than one thousand times.
Things there are less than a thousand of:
- days in a year
- planets in the solar system
- species of cats
- songs that Glee has recorded
That number, when combined with the incalculable views LtD has seen online on Tumblr and Fanfiction.net, equals a whole lot more people than I ever imagined would read this little story of mine. The fact that new readers are still discovering it, new fanart is being drawn, and new tears are being shed even now continues to boggle my mind. You are all amazing.
(Incidentally, if you haven’t yet, I highly recommend getting yourself a copy of the free LtD ebook - available in PDF, mobi, and ePub formats, it’s the most up-to-date, polished, and best version of the story available - with bonus gorgeous full-colour illustrations by official artist Kendyll Romine!)
To celebrate, and as a lead-in to some even cooler announcements to come, I’m announcing the Learning to Dance 1000+ Downloads Tumblr Giveaway!
Third Prize - A set of three adorable LtD buttons featuring fan-favourite quotes: “Wherever you’re going, Starship Ranger, I’m going with you,” “It’s always been you and me, right?” and of course, “Sometimes dreams come true.” These buttons are not currently available anywhere else!
Grand Prize - The lucky grand prize winner will receive a truly rare gift – there are only three of these in existence in the world. Yes, I’m talking about your very own paperback copy of Learning to Dance! The Learning to Dance paperback is a real, bound book featuring a uniquely designed full-colour cover and black-and-white interior including all of Kendyll Romine’s original illustrations. As a work of fanfiction, it has never been, and will never be, available to purchase - this is literally the only chance you will ever get to own one. I will, of course, personalize an inscription for the winner inside the book’s cover. Oh yes, and I’ll throw in a set of LtD quote buttons too!
Have I caught your interest?
- To enter, reblog this post up to three times a day. Likes count as well, but reblogging will maximize your chances of winning! (Please do not spam your followers, one can only do so much scrolling past multiple posts before one’s fingers get tired.)
- You don’t have to be following me to win, but I won’t argue with you if you do. :)
- For those of you who do not have Tumblr but would still like to enter: you will get a bonus entry if you share the top post on this page on Facebook (and if you want to “like” my author page while you’re there, I wouldn’t protest that either!).
- Winners will be selected from the reblogs and shares using a random number generator. Winners will be notified via private message, so make sure your ask box is open! If I don’t hear back from the winners within 48 hours of notifications going out, a new winner will be chosen.
- The contest will be open until 12 noon EST on Sunday, June 24th 2012.
- International entries are welcome, I will ship worldwide!
Happy reblogging, good luck, and thank you for everything.
with refrainPlayed 111 times.